Introducing! Great Career opportunities in Map Creation & GIS/Remote Sensing Overview through Excellent Training Courses.
In Recent years, new technologies have emerged because of their ability to integrate and analyse various forms of data compiled from different sources. The geographic information system (GIS) is one such tool derived from sophisticated computer technology, which allows synergism of map data, tabular data and point data in most efficient manner.
Another significant development in gathering information is the Remote Sensing (RS). The observations are done with satellites which provides data about the earth and it’s natural resources in a spatial format. The RS data offers synoptic view and large area coverage which helps in obtaining the proverbial “birds eye view” of the features.
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Spatial Analysis.
- Network Analysis
- Global Positioning aerial photographs and Toposheet.
- DEM and DTM generation.
- Remote Sensing.
- Digital Image Interpretation.
- Image processing.
- Map composition.
This job oriented course is ideal for candidates willing to build a dynamic career in the field of Remote Sensing and GIS. It is suitable for all graduates and candidates with technical backgrounds.
Training Courses offered in Remote Sensing & GIS
- Six Month Post Graduate diploma courses.
- Certificate courses
- GIS Technology and Application.
- RS and GIS Application to Water Resources.
- RS and GIS in Foestry/Ecology/Environment/Agriculture.
- RS and GIS in Urban And Regional Planning.
- Cartography and Mapping.
- Remote Sensing Application: Theme Specific Orientation Courses in any area of Natural Resource Management.
- 3D visualizing & Digitize Features from aerial photos to create maps
- Create Digital Terrain Models
- Export & import data to various formats
- Customization tools in all processes. we guide you to update your profile and provided job opportunities upon completion of the course.
- Software Quality Analyst-Scpecific to GIS Domain (SQA)