SOFTWARE TESTER - QA
With the increasing demand in the Quality Analyst Positions, we would like to encourage candidates who would like to start their career as Software Testers to join our QA program. We provide in depth training of Manual and Automation Testing with real-time project and real time examples.
It is a Classroom Based Instructor-Led training at our Toronto location.
- Course Day : Saturday and Sunday
- Duration : 1.5 months or 48 hours
- Location : 240 Duncan Mill Rd, Toronto, ON M3B
- Course Fee : $999 + Tax
- Contact info : 905-870-5655 or QATrainingCanada@Gmail.com
- Session 1: Intro. to Software Quality
- Session 2: Intro. to Software Testing I
- Session 3: Intro. to Software Testing II
- Session 4: Software Process I
- Session 5: Software Process II
- Session 6: Software Process III
- Session 7: Intro. to Software Testing IV
- Session 8: Testing Methods - Black Box Testing I
- Session 9: Testing Methods - Black Box Testing II
- Session 10: Testing Methods - Black Box Testing III
- Session 11: Testing Methods - White Box Testing I
- Session 12: Testing Methods - White Box Testing II
- Session 13: Testing Methods - White Box Testing III (Mutation Testing)
- Session 14: Continuous Testing I
- Session 15: Continuous Testing II
- Session 16: Inspections I
- Session 17: Inspections II
- Session 18: Alternative Verification & Validation I (Static Analysis)
- Session 19: Software Metrics I & II
- Session 20: Miscellaneous
This job oriented course is ideal for candidates willing to build a dynamic career in the field of Remote Sensing and GIS. It is suitable for all graduates and candidates with technical backgrounds.
Great for IT graduates, International Student, one who wanrs to change field.
Non-IT can also join without hesitance. ( Must have Internet and basic computer knowledge)
Other Software Training Courses
- Software Designing and Languages
- C & C++ , VB (Visual Basic 6.0) SQL & PL-SQL, Oracle, .Net,
- Java, Core Java.
- Software Engineering Level 1- Basic Concepts with C++.
- PL-SQL, Java Level 2-OOPs Concepts with C++, Oracle, .Net
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Web Designing
- Software Quality Analyst (SQA)